Jugaadu lives on the ground floor of a building with 7 floors. He needs to switch on the pump to fill the tank kept on the terrace. He wants a system that can tell if the tank gets full. Can you help Jugaadu to make the system using the Electronics discovery kit?
Electronics discovery kit
1. Fix battery case to the chassis.
2. Connect ON/OFF switch to one end of the battery case.
3. Connect a 2-way connector to the second end of the battery.
4. Connect a 3-way connector to the 2-way connector.
5. Fix the speaker to the chassis.
6. Connect 5-way connector to the second end of the ON/OFF switch.
7. Connect one end of the speaker to the ON/OFF switch by the 2-way connector.
8. Fix the alarm IC to the chassis and connect it to the ON/OFF switch by the 3-way connector.
9. Connect a jumper wire to the second end of the speaker.
10. Connect another jumper wire to the alarm IC to complete the circuit.
11. Test the system by dipping the jumper wires in a glass of water.