Jugaadu watches a helicopter take off. He wants to understand how the blades of the helicopter help in lifting. Can you help Jugaadu in creating a model of the helicopter blades using the Electronics discovery kit?
Electronics discovery kit
1. Fix battery case to the chassis.
2. Attach 2-way connectors to both the ends of the battery case.
3. Connect the motor to one of the 2-way connectors.
4. Connect ON/OFF switch to the other 2-way connector.
5. Attach a 2-way connector to another end of ON/OFF switch. Similarly, do for the motor.
6. Connect the 2-way connectors to another battery case.
7. Attach the fan to the motor.
8. Switch ON to test the model.