Jugaadu lives close to the railway station. He loves to look at the long trains running on the tracks. All the trains have an engine in the front which pulls the rakes behind it. The engine and the rakes are connected to each other by a hook. Jugaadu wants to build a small toy train for himself using the Lego classic kit only. Can you help him in making the train?
Lego classic kit
1. Make the base of the train engine using a flat Lego brick.
2. Attach two pairs of wheels to the base of the engine.
3. Similarly, make the base of the rake.
4. Use small Lego bricks to make the top of the train engine and the rake.
5. Join the rake to the train engine using the hook.