Shruti wants to make a cart that can be controlled from smartphone. Can you help Shruti in making this cart using the RoboCar Chassis kit?
1. Double layer car chassis
2. BO motor
3. Nuts and bolts
4. Chassis connectors
5. Connecting wires
6. 9V battery
7. Wire stripper
8. Battery connector
10. Castor wheel
11. Arduino Uno
12. Motor driver (L298N)
13. Jumper wires
14. 12 V battery
15. Bluetooth module
1. Connect wires to BO motor.
2. Attach BO motors and castor wheel to chassis using chassis connectors, nuts, and bolts.
3. Connect the wires of all the BO motors to the Motor driver.
4. Connect the Motor driver to the battery connector, Bluetooth module, and the Arduino Uno as shown in the video.
5. Attach wheels to the BO motors.
6. Enclose the BO motors using another chassis.
7. Connect the 12V battery to the battery connector.
8. Upload the code to the Arduino Uno.
9. Pair the cart to a smartphone using Bluetooth.
10. Test the cart by controlling it using the smartphone.